It is 2018 and the U.S. economy seems to be very labile. Citizens are stuck between the political dilemmas plaguing the nation, while just trying to survive and be happy. It is a time of uncertainty and a time to take action.
Current Health Care Situation
American’s pay more for healthcare than people in most countries. If I were to ask American’s if they “get their money’s worth” I am sure many of the answers would not surprise me. As a Registered Nurse of 20 years, I hear the struggles all the time. The cost of healthcare places people in a challenging situation. So many people must chose between healthcare insurance, paying for prescription medications and treatments versus eating and paying the general bills! With over 17% of the GDP spent on healthcare (3.2 trillion dollars or $10K per person!), how on earth did we get to this state? As physician numbers shrink, primary care reduces in high areas of demand, many people struggle with preventative care and routine monitoring. Here is a direct comment from the HuffPost:
“The best way to lower health care costs is for people not to get sick and preventing severe illness helps parents and the health care system as a whole. This is more and more commonly done but not as widely as needed.”
How Do You Prevent Disease?
This is the age old question! How to stay healthy and prevent disease and illness. Of course routine physicals for starters to ensure your weight is under control, blood pressure, routine labs, and more. Of course it you don’t have health insurance or can’t afford your co-pays its more of a challenge to get this type of preventative health care.
I would like to share my list of disease and illness prevention:
- Wash your hands and stay clean (bath and shower regularly)
- Make Smart Choices when it comes to eating – get daily fruits and vegetables, nuts, and grains while avoiding trans-fats and empty calories. Soft-drinks are a great example, loaded with sugar you don’t need. Taste can be more natural if you find the right products. Foods high in saturated fats, cholesterol, refined sugar and trans fats cause chronic inflammation leading to heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
- Try to get 150 minutes of exercise a week. I encourage people to park far away from stores, forcing them to walk further, take the stairs, and stand more. Exercise doesn’t always mean going to the gym and spending money.
- Avoid smoking and other chemicals than can cause lung damage. Unfortunately people only think of smoking when it comes to lung disease and damage. Home cleaning products and laundry detergents contains chemicals that cause lung damage just as severe as a smoker. Avoid exposure as much as possible.
- Keep safe blood sugar levels! This is about blood sugar control. I encourage eating healthy snacks and taking a supplements that helps control this to reduce your overall worry. Managing your blood sugar is one of the major ways of preventing heart disease. Avoid sugars in snacks and eat smarter.
- Get plenty of sleep. If you struggle to sleep, your diet may be the reason. For better sleep experts recommend these big three nutrients: complex carbohydrates, lean proteins, and unsaturated fats.
- Avoid insect bites as much as possible – use of natural bug spray can do this while keeping you safe from harsh DET produtcs
- Avoid to much sun and use sunscreen that does not contain harsh chemicals
- Balance vitamins and minerals. If your lacking it is hard for your body to extract the nutrition from foods. These are the building blocks to good health.
- Talk about your problems and receive emotional support. People forget about this! Don’t keep your problems to yourself, find a support group, good friends, even professionals to help you. Mental health is just as important as physical health support.
Follow these 6 simple tips and stay healthy! The more you do for yourself, the less likely you will have to depend on a broken healthcare system. SO many people rely on hospitals for healthcare. Take control of your body, your mind, and your health.
Find All You Need PLUS Make Money?
Now for the exciting news! Healthy snacks, blood sugar control shakes, fiber products to help your GI system, natural weight loss products, plant-based house cleaners and detergents, and so much more. By switching where you shop and how you shop, you can reduce the risks to your health by 50%. Think about how often you are in your home, cleaning, doing laundry, snacking from items in your pantry? Now, remove all the grocery store brands and replace them with this simple secret store brand for the same cost. Now your exposure and risk has greatly decreased based on where and how you shop. With over 450 products, safety comes in doing the dishes, brushing your teeth, and washing the counters. No longer should you be exposed to the fillers, perfumes, and chemicals the big brands use. Most stores move products by paying celebrities to endorse them. This is only good for their bank account and bad for your health!!
Why should the value stop there? We feel that if you share this amazing store and products with your loved ones, well you should be compensated. We don’t want celebrities to endorse our products, we want you. As a nurse, I fully endorse the research, evidence, and outcomes. As a customer, I fully endorse and love the products. How they smell, how they make me and my family feel. I enjoy the extra income, the people I have met and my overall cause. Please join me is preventing illness and disease, spreading the word to help others, while enjoying high quality products, service, and friendships. Then take your family out for a nice evening with the extra money!
Want more information? I believe in personal connection. Message me on Face book and ask me for more info! Message Me NOW